The membership of the Executive Committee an arm of the Council consists of a maximum of 16 members as follows:
- 11 serving Officers
- 4 co-opted Members from Council and The Director-General
- The Executive Committee meets bi-monthly the last Wednesday of the month.
- The Council may among others delegate to the Executive Committee either fully or in part, such of its powers and functions as it may deem fit from time to time including but not limited to:
- All matters relating to the paid staff of the Chamber
- The management of Commerce House and its other Properties
- All matters relating to the Lagos International Trade Fair
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Council remains solely responsible to the members or the Chamber for the management of the affairs of the Chamber.